CUDA 4.0– Features include Unified Virtual Addressing (UVA), Thrust C++ Template Performance Primitives Libraries and GPUDirect 2.0 GPU peer-to-peer communication technology. Download at www.nvidia.com/getcuda
Parallel Nsight 2.0– Features include full support for Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, CUDA 4.0, PTX/SASS Assembly Debugging, CUDA Debugger Attach to Process, CUDA Derived Metrics and Experiments, as well as graphics performance and stability enhancements.
Production Release: CUDA Toolkit 4.0 and Parallel Nsight 2.0
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @MetaFluidics_EU: @geniuslabgear @realscientists @HenriquesLab This one is more elaborated: using #DIY microfluidics, this team built an… - 3 days ago
- RT @IDdocAdi: Me: “I am not going to take up new projects I have no time for.” Sees new project: https://t.co/CZarhHdox2 - 1 week ago
- RT @TheStoicEmperor: People who spend all day reading texts and Twitter will tell you “I don’t read. I don’t have time.” You are reading t… - 2 weeks ago
- RT @wondergut: PEOPLE CHECK THIS OUT!! Microbe.directory I could kiss every person that has put this together. Seriously. This kn… - 2 weeks ago
- RT @ScottMStedman: It's unconscionable that MSM hasn't covered this. The whistleblower is real, named, on-the-record, and willing to talk.… - 2 weeks ago
- RT @MetaFluidics_EU: We are very sad to communicate the recent loss of our colleague Professor Milton Costa from the @UnivdeCoimbra. On be… - 2 weeks ago
- RT @random_forests: 2.1 is out 👍 Notable features: - The experimental TextVectorization layer allows you to include your text processing… - 2 weeks ago
- RT @vishalgulati_: There is literally no commercial incentive to fund something without which hundreds of thousands to millions will die in… - 1 month ago
- N.O-T/MY-D/E.PA/R.T-ME-N/T. 2.9-C/3
- Augmented Life
- Weekend Science Videos: Views from and into the (night) sky above us
- The great ideas of biology
- Introductions to Graph Databases and Theory
- Beyond content searching: Google’s Knowledge Graph
- Happy birthday Richard !
- Weekend Music Video
- Engineering Connections in an Invisible World – a Crash Course
- Nobel Prize in Technology
- Play more …
- Happy StarWars Day!
TagCloud3D Access Algorithm Alignment Arduino Art Bayesian Berlin Bioinformatics Biology Books Cancer Cloud Code Complexity Crowd Data Design Docking Dynamics embedding Engineering Epigenetics Evolution Fiction Freedom Geometry Graph History HPC Humor Information Interaction Java Layout Learning Lego Literature Machine Math Models Molecular Music Mutations neo4J Networks Open parallel Photo Physics Presentation Processing Protein protein protein interaction Review Robots Science Sequence Sequencing Simulation Social Source StarWars State Statistics Structure Systems Teaching Technology Theory Video Visualisation
CC BY-NC-SA 3.0
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
If you don’t like it…
Saying that you don't understand it
meaning "I don't believe it -
it's too crazy!
- it's the kind of thing ...
I just ...
I'm not going to accept it!"
The other person
well this kind -
I hope you come along with me,
... you have to accept it.
Because it's the way nature works!
If you wanna know
the way nature works
we looked at it, carefully:
that's the way it looks!
You don't like it?
GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!
To another universe -
where the rules are simpler -
philosophically more pleasing -
more psychologically easy -
I can't help it, OK?!
If I am going to tell you honestly
what the world looks like
to human beings who struggled
as hard as they can
to understand it :
I can only tell you what it looks like,
and I cannot make it any simpler ...
I am not gonna do this.
I am not gonna simplify it.
I am not gonna fake it.
I am not gonna tell you
it looks something like
a ball bearing on a spring -
So I am gonna tell you
what it really is like
and if you don't like it
THAT'S TOO BAD!
Richard P. Feynman,
QED Lecture@University of Auckland